The luxury condo segment, especially in a city
Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date with the latest news and property offers.
We are a luxury real estate agency specialising in overseas resort destinations. In addition to key agency activities of facilitating the buying and selling property we also provide associated advice to buyers and sellers.
We collect data, when provided, such as name, email address and telephone phone number.
We use your personal data/information to manage and develop our business. You may be sent relevant marketing communication for our business or closely linked third parties.
Under GDPR you have certain rights regarding your Personal Information. We have outlined the rights that apply to the Personal Data we collect, which are as follows:
• The right of access – this means you have the right to know what Personal Data we hold about you. We will provide this information to you free of charge.
• The right of rectification – if the Personal Data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete you have the right to correct it or complete it.
• The right to erasure – sometimes known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ this means if you request us to do so, we will delete the Personal Data we hold about you. This means we may not be able to provide you with services in the future.
• The right to restrict processing – this means that you can request for us to cease processing your data rather than deleting it. This means we may not be able to provide you with services in the future.
• The right to data portability – this means if you request Personal Data from us we will provide it in a commonly used, machine readable form.
• The right to object – this means you can object to us processing your Personal Data if you do not believe it is in your interest.
• You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you so wish.
An IP address is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the web. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. On occasions, we collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to analyse aggregate information, and to audit the use of our website.
Google Analytics: Our website uses Google Analytics, one of the most popular and trusted analytics solutions, to help us to understand how people use our website. It does this by tracking such information as how long people spend on our website, the pages they visit, the website that referred them to our website and other aggregate data. We do this so that we can make improvements to our website and provide a better user experience and more engaging content.
Protecting the security of all personally-identifiable information associated with our visitors is of the utmost concern to us. Once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable precautions to ensure its security on our systems. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our users’ personal information and maintain their privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of such personal information.
A data breach is where someone gains unauthorised access to the data we hold. Should we become aware of any breach of the data we hold, we endeavour to inform affected customers by email within 48 working hours of ascertaining which customers may have been affected.
The data controller is Real Asia Limited 69 Liberty House, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL7 1FU, UK
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 101 4409